[FFmpeg-user] HELP !

Nicolas Sampson nospmas1939 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:16:23 EEST 2016

Hello Kieran and thanks for the prompt reply.  I am in Australia, and yes,
our frame rate is 25 fps.  Also I made a spelling error with <lib264> it
should have been <libx264>.

Thanks again and regards,

*Nicolas "Sam" Sampson.*
*If you intend to forward this message, PLEASE delete my address and/or
details.*