[FFmpeg-user] input to YADIF filter

Human Being egoeimi at mail.ru
Tue Aug 16 21:59:34 EEST 2016

>is there a way to get rid of the manual counting of repeated frames as my procedure is manual enough already?

i added frame numbers to my target video with

-vf drawtext=text=%{n}

and by watching it frame by frame i can finally add relevant frame numbers to the enable option almost with ease. i still had to decrement them but that isn't a big deal.

can i make the expression of the option more concise? something like "0,1,96,97,113-115,188" instead of "between(n,0,1)+between(n,96,97)+between(n,113,115)+eq(n,188)". anyone?