[FFmpeg-user] new error

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Aug 11 13:18:56 EEST 2016

Am 10.08.2016 um 18:05 schrieb juan carlos Rebate:
>> ffmpeg-user mailing list
>> ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org
>>
>> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
>> ffmpeg-user-request at ffmpeg.org with subject "unsubscribe".
>>
> it is clear that use free tools at the end is expensive

expensive are people who are not capable to read what others tell them
and continue provoke by full quote including footers - to be honest:
when i tell somebody two times not to do something and he continues i
wouldn't help him in any case because he don't deserve help

> indicas the error you have, you indicate how you receive this error, and
> public and what you get in return?,people who do not help, insulting people for
> no reason

there are very good reasons

as somebody translate http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
to spain as you also complained in the past why the docs are in english

anything you can read there is *common sense*

> people who do not know, people who ignore their own rules, as that
> was over, free tools are blocked my starting today, thanks for nothing
> Take carer

that's no english paragraph anyways