[FFmpeg-user] How to convert music into DTS encoded WAV file?

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 02:21:14 EEST 2016

Hi!

> On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 19:31:28 +0200, Peter White wrote:
> I'm not sure about the state of things, but in 2013, ffmpeg only
> decoded the core of DTS-HD.

Current FFmpeg supports bit-exact decoding of DTS-HD Master (which
really is a floating point format internally afair). If you have a sample that
is not decoded correctly, please share;-)

This thread has an extremely high number of misconceptions: Please
everybody, it is nice of you to help and it is ok not to know everything
but please remember that it is also ok to say you don't know (or not to
answer).