[FFmpeg-user] new error

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Aug 10 18:49:56 EEST 2016

Am 10.08.2016 um 17:16 schrieb juan carlos Rebate:
>> P.S.: I'm not sure whether changing the Content-Type was juan carlos's
>>       intention, he always forgets to write precisely what he wanted to
>>       achieve. Let's just pretent it was *my* intention now.

why are you quoting again and again the full message including the list
footer? that's pure asshole behavior when someone is told that often by
different people over many months "don't do that"

> Noritz thank you, finally someone understands, ffmpeg etá full of errors

when you say

> and the documentation is wrong

why you say

> what I try to specify the type of content to
> what the receiver grip, I repeat that I can not send all the complete output
> by existing limits in list system

bullshit - you can replace 5000 *identical messages* which are repeated
until some other output appears and so preserve the full content

your problem is that you *do not want* to do anything useful like

* write proper subjects
* stip quotes
* compose readable mails

read the fucking

http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#bespecific
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#writewell
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#formats
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#volume
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#idm45835691837744

after you did that often enough to understand it basically you are ready
to use a mailing-list

> They say cut junk information, but that I did already, all relevant
> information is error only, most of the documentaion is outdated or
> erroneous for
> example
> http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html#Description
> no sense indicate buffer size for a simple conversion of video,I am seeing this
> absurd nonsense I can understand that the whole project is riddled with
> flaws

what about write your own?
wait - you can't even use your mailclient....