[FFmpeg-user] new error

juan carlos Rebate nerus492 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:32:31 EEST 2016

> Am 09.08.2016 um 22:47 schrieb juan carlos Rebate:

>>> Am 09.08.2016 um 21:09 schrieb juan carlos Rebate:
>>>
>>> what *exactly* did you not understand *multiple* times when epople
>>> explained you how to compose a email so it is readable for others?
>>>
>>> ignoring dozens of times people explaining you how to compose a email no
>>> wonder that you don't understand technical documentations!
>>>

> Above quote was left in intentionally, so Juan Carlos might get it
> the gazillionth time around.
>

> Question:

> Why do you quote THIS?!?!1!eleven
>

> Commands are entered correctly in the mime_type option lacks nothing
>>

> Yeah, now! Read your own initial mail again.
>
> ffmpeg -i video.avi -mime_type application/x-shockwave-flash -f swf
>> -listen 1 http://ip:80
>>

> Ooh, all of a sudden a dash came flying in. But, you didn't actually use
> http://ip:80 as output URI, did you? And you do know that the HTTP
> server is experimental, don't you? I mean since you read the
> documentation and all. Maybe something is still lacking. Some say, the
> console output might actually contain useful information to that effect.
>
> nothing is missing here,
>>

> Oh, there is plenty missing. The actual output which contains a hint of
> what goes wrong.
>
> But here is an idea: find the commercial product that does what you want
> and bother their support. The people there actually get paid and maybe
> their crystal ball actually works. Mine just says PEBCAK.
>

> The End
> Peter

No, nothing is missing, and if he were to miss is the fault of the
documentation as being so is incomplete, the ip output is to make it faster
but the actual output is http://192.168.1.41:80, support ever ceases to be
experimental because it is free and it is always free is expensive, adobe no
longer offers the commercial product I need, only it offers wowza, but
wowza asks
me be firm and hire all your cloud