[FFmpeg-user] Regarding outputting TS files from mp4 for hls delivery

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Aug 4 19:00:54 EEST 2016

On Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 12:11:31 +0530, Raj wrote:
> I am having small issue regarding outputting HLS files from an Mp4 file,
> I request someone who is expert in this to help me out

Please feel free to just pose your question to this list.

Remember to explain:
- What are you trying to achieve?
- What did you try?
- What the result? How is it different from what you expected?

When you write what you tried, please show us the full ffmpeg command
line and the complete, uncut console output from that command.

Regards,
Moritz