[FFmpeg-user] ac3 frame sync errors mpegts->webm chunks

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:33:04 EEST 2016

> Yes, the frame sync error is the last line when using the (eng) channel -
> is there any way I can get more verbose output about what's going on? The
> encode process just seems to hang.

This sounds different from what I understood so far:
Did you wait?

> I've attacted a file that exhibits all behavior - as you can see from the
> earlier logs, an identically-compiled/configured ffmpeg 2.8.7 has the same
> behavior on the same input.
>
> Thanks for any help, and sorry for the earlier.
>
>  capture.ts
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4fu8KZMt9qnek9oeFFWaUszX0k/view?usp=drive_web>

I see a crash here, but you don't, is that correct?

Could you try to simplify your command line, i.e. remove everything that is not
necessary to reproduce the issue you see?
Is it also reproducible with audio-only? Or with -vcodec libvpx
(instead of vp9)?

Thank you, Carl Eugen