[FFmpeg-user] Android M crash when use ffmpeg, the log shows ffmpeg.so not found, only happen in Android M but not in other versions

Cley Faye cleyfaye at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:12:45 CEST 2016

> As the subject says, can you check it and reply as soon as possible,

​I might be mistaken, but I doubt you'll get much help here for the
following reasons:
- This list is mainly for the CLI tools
- You give no information about the ffmpeg version you're trying to use or
any form of full logs
- It seems that this will ultimately be a linker issue and/or an
android-specific build issue, and as far as I know, the common answer here
is "ffmpeg only provide source". Maybe the devel list is more appropriate.
- Also, the way to put the body of the message in the subject line can be
seen as rude by some people

All in all, I don't think this is the right place to ask this; maybe the
dev list, or the place that provided you your build.

Regards,