[FFmpeg-user] libtheora, libmp3lame, vidstab, libvorbis, and libxvid not found on OS X

Rodrigo Polo rodrigo.polo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 22:39:24 CEST 2016

I did, Do you read my entire first mail where I said that I didn't included because it looks like all the libraries had the same issue and that for that reason I included all software and libraries version?

I'm trying to make a guide for compiling ffmpeg on OS X using brew, I'm following the official wiki guide from ffmpeg, it isn't complete and accurate, you can replicate my same issues anytime following that guide.

Thanks a lot for your help.