[FFmpeg-user] libtheora, libmp3lame, vidstab, libvorbis, and libxvid not found on OS X

Jim Worrall coniophora at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 02:28:07 CEST 2016

> On 2016 Apr 14, at 12:21 PM, Rodrigo Polo <rodrigo.polo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Indeed, I can view it but I can't respond to it because I wasn't sucribed,
> the person who responded didn't read the complete email, the errors where
> there:
>
> ERROR: libtheora not found
> ERROR: libmp3lame >= 3.98.3 not found
> ERROR: vidstab not found using pkg-config
> ERROR: libvorbis not found
> ERROR: libxvid not found

No, as you described it, those were the errors resulting from a
previous configure command.  Then you removed the corrresponding
configure flags for the final command.  It is unclear (at least to me)
what the result of that final command was.

For example, after you removed --enable-libvorbis, it is hard to imagine
that you still got the error indicating that libvorbis was not found.

So the question remains - what happened after the final command?