[FFmpeg-user] copy hls m3u8 stream with ffmpeg

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Wed Apr 13 16:56:52 CEST 2016

Hello Moritz-san,

Sorry for cutting in...

> 2016/04/13 3:53 P.M. Moritz Barsnick <barsnick <at> gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> Neither work, seems to have just started happening I think its a
>> problem with the stream.
>
> Perhaps the service is having intermittent problems. Or your network?

I have one concern.

1. Original poster seems to using Mac OS X version of ffmpeg.  Having mostly "Invalid data found when processing input".
2. I also using Mac OS X version of ffmpeg.  Having mostly "Invalid data found when processing input".
3. You are using some kind of unix version of ffmpeg.  But don't have the issue of "Invalid data found when processing input"
4. With my Mac OS X's web browser "Safari", the stream can be playback 100%.
5. With my VLC for Mac OS X, the stream can be playback 100%.

From above, I think it is not a kind of service or network issue.

I am not sure but these phenomenon might be showing something in Mac OS X version of ffmpeg...

Am I wrong?

Best Regards,

// Miya aka. Tougenroushi