[FFmpeg-user] DVB subtitles there but not viewable

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sat Sep 26 14:33:51 CEST 2015

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 04:35:44 -0500, Mike Brown wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 03:00:07PM +0530, Anshul wrote:
> > New thread please!
> I'm confused.  It is a new mail list thread.

No, it isn't. You wrote a new mail as a reply to an existing thread.
View it in gmane and see the effect: People with properly threading
email readers will see your question as part of a different thread
(with the original subject "How i get ffmpeg.dll ?"):

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.user/59084

Moritz