[FFmpeg-user] Hash code hider project

nassim85 nassimzaidi85 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 03:26:16 CEST 2015

Hi Lou,

Thank you for your quick response. The logo that i wanna to hide is kind of
water mark that appear on different place on the screen and i do not know
which time will appear and how long will be displayed.
My script need to scan the screen many time and if he find the water mark
than it must be hided by blur rectangle.

The water mark is like that and it can appear with different color white,
red,  purple.

video without blur:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cq88tmd94xqyyjl/hashcoderev3.mp4?dl=0
video with blur:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pv2xn9at957cvdg/hashcode_with%20blurred%20option.mp4?dl=0

There is any dev person can help me to program that i can pay for this work.
Or do you know where i can find a freelancer for this kind job?

Best regards