[FFmpeg-user] Hash code hider project

nassim85 nassimzaidi85 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:33:02 CEST 2015

Hash code Hider Project:

Dear,

I would like to have a piece of program or (a script) who does the following
steps to hide the hash code appears on live channel.
Story
On this live channel there is a hash code appear on the live channel with a
different color and type.

Definition on the hash code appear on the screen
Number and letters on capital type
Here is some example of the hash code:
Exp 1:
Exp 2: this code is on png format with red color
Exp 3: this code is on png format with white color

The hash code can appear on different place on the TV screen with duration
of 5 second to unknown seconds.
See this video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pv2xn9at957cvdg/hashcode_with%20blurred%20option.mp4?dl=0
Program or script work:
The script or program need to scan as much as possible the screen (live
channel source). If the script recognize the hash code on the screen of
(live channel url) than he need to hide it with blurred rectangle while the
hash code is there.
See this video example:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cq88tmd94xqyyjl/hashcoderev3.mp4?dl=0

Each channel source has specific hash code like an ID:
1.	On this example we have a channel source #1 with this hash code
and this hash code will never change for this channel source.  So we can
make a script like that: IF this code appear JEFKMOLRRTT and BLACK RECTANGLD
than hide it.
2.	Or we can make it like that: IF kind of BLACK rectangle appear on the
screen THAN hide it.
3.	On this example we have a channel source #2 with this hash code
and this hash code will never change for this channel source.  So we can
make a script like that: IF this code appear 29BA5EE1 and All kind of colors
than hide it. Please note for this example the hash code color was changed
as you can see here                       .So the program must be powerful
to recognize the colors display and hide the hash code with blurred
rectangle.

The Program need to do both job.

Channel source:
The source of the video is a live stream URL input like this
http://domainname.tv/channel/play.m3u8
After the modification of the source we need the channel output with
modification to redistribute it.
We can delayed the output with one minute to allowed the program or script
time to find and hide the hash code before put it live on the internet.
Output must be a URL

See the attached for more details

Best regards