[FFmpeg-user] bug

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Sep 10 21:05:41 CEST 2015

Am 10.09.2015 um 20:51 schrieb Kristian Hesthaug:
> I dont know if its nonsense, just posting what Apple told me and asking
> advice

WHAT THE FUCK has apple to do and whatever apple told you with *that
topic* damned - your "Audiodecriptor issue on Apple TV gen 2 when
encrypting with FPS" thread has no business with this one, so leave us
in peace and respond to your own ones instead spit random crap into
completly unreleated topics