[FFmpeg-user] bug

Kristian Hesthaug kristian.hesthaug at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:32:06 CEST 2015

No, configure did not make a mistake. It is a bug in Apple tv gen 2 that
can be resolved by

a) Not setting syncExtensionType to 0x2b7

or

b) with syncExtensionType set to 0x2b7, set sbrPresentFlag to 1

In the Audioconfig descriptor.

I just dont know how to do it or if it is possible.

The error message from atv2 is just "the Content can not be played back"...

Br,
Kristian

Den torsdag 10. september 2015 skrev Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>
følgende: