[FFmpeg-user] OS X related issue rather than ffmpeg related issue

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 11:42:19 CEST 2015

Hello video experts!

I know that my issue is OS X related issue rather than ffmpeg related issue, but I'm appreciate someone's help who using OS X...

I downloaded some videos from net.  Then I found that some of them have strange orange color noise (?).
It only occurs with QuickTime based application.  Never occurs with ffplay, Windows media player, MPC-HC or VLC.

Here's short sample of my issue:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pkvb8bbd05hirzb/sample.mp4.zip

I'm suspecting that it is related with video's color space.  those downloaded video uses bt709.

I'd like to know why this strange noise occurs with QuickTime based application...

Please help me!

// Miya aka. TougenRoushi