[FFmpeg-user] decoding jpeg2000 problem

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Sep 4 10:36:40 CEST 2015

Carles Vila <cvilad <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I've run into a problem when converting a j2c
> image sequence to ProRes.

First, please update to current FFmpeg git head,
nothing else is supported here.

You are using --enable-libopenjpeg in your
configure line but I suspect it has no effect
for your decoding: The native decoder is the
default decoder. In any case, please try without
--enable-libopenjpeg, many improvements have
been made to it (and please ignore the warnings
for the moment, I opened ticket #4827).

If the issue is still reproducible, please try
with png output to see if the issue is already
in the xyz -> rgb conversion.