[FFmpeg-user] ffpay can't read audio channel in .ts video

Bilel Eljaamii bilel.eljaamii at acoba.com
Wed Sep 2 01:02:34 CEST 2015

Hello,

i use this command to generate a .ts video : ffmpeg -i
"rtsp://USER:ADMIN@IP_CAMERA:554//Streaming/........" -vcodec copy
-acodec copy -f mpegts test.ts
Output #0, mpegts, to 'test.ts':
   Metadata:
     title           : Media Presentation
     encoder         : Lavf55.48.100
     Stream #0:0: Video: *_h264_*, yuv420p, 320x240, q=2-31, 25 fps, 90k
tbn, 25 tbc
     Stream #0:1: Audio: _*pcm_alaw*_, 8000 Hz, mono, 64 kb/s
But, when i try to read it with ffplay, there is not Audio just video.

It is the problem, that ffplay does not support _*pcm_alaw*_ coding? or
my command did not register the audio channel .

The .ts video will be sent to an RTMP server. I d'ont like to have
streaming without audio :(

Best Regards,