[FFmpeg-user] searching for a particular image in any trans-coded format

gafoor52 gafoor4852 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 08:59:59 CEST 2015

Hi ffmpeg-users,

I want to search for an image in the video file. In Depth, I will be given
an image or frame as input to my system and a video of any coding techniques
like AVI,MP4,TS,etc as another input, I need to find the exact location of
the first occurrence of the  frame/image in the video.

I'm new to ffmpeg tool, Could you please suggest me any APIs how I can
approach to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.