[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG to Tangberg video conferencing

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Nov 17 22:08:49 CET 2015

Hi Davood,

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 14:48:47 +0330, Davood Falahati wrote:

> It occurred to me that I have a Tangberg video conferencing device and I
> want to connect to it with ffmpeg. All I know is it invokes h,323 on port
> 1720. Please tell me how.

You need to be more specific, or fetch more information from the
documentation. How would users *not* using ffmpeg access the device?

Possibly with something like "http://<ip address of device>:1720",
which you could pass as input to ffmpeg. But how are we to know. Did
you happen to mention what the device is exactly called?

Moritz