[FFmpeg-user] Specifying Video Stream with V instead of v

Josh Marell macman104 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:10:48 CET 2015

Nicolas,

I'm sorry but I guess I don't understand your answer. How does that relate
to my question about the use of -c:v vs -c:V? Yes "-map 0" includes all
streams I want all my streams copied from the input to the output, but I
only want the video file to be converted. What am I not specifying
though? It seems like there is information missing from your reply.

Thank you,

Josh