[FFmpeg-user] V210 is a packet format but ffmpeg shows always yuv422p10le (planar?) - or how to read a V210.raw stream with ffmpeg?

Christoph Gerstbauer christophgerstbauer at gmail.com
Thu May 21 11:24:59 CEST 2015

Am 21.05.2015 um 11:13 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
> Christoph Gerstbauer <christophgerstbauer <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> This file was produced by VidChecker. It checks a (e.g.)
>> APPLE PRO RES 10bit files, and corrects it if necessary
> I am curious:
> What does it check and correct?
> What feature is missing from FFmpeg?
>
> Carl Eugen

You asked me how the RAW file was produced.
It was produced by VidChecker. I doesnt mather in this issue what
Vidchecker corrects (audio/videolevels).
It is just important to know that VidChecker is producing a RAW V210
stream file.
And this RAW stream file I want to handle for decoding.
Because I think: if I can handle a raw v210 stream, I can also handle a
raw v210 stream from a capture card.
The RAW v210 stream file is for pretesting for me, because I am no
programme who can work with API or SDKs.