[FFmpeg-user] ffprobe -show_frames values

Anatol anatol2002 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:02:54 CEST 2015

You don't have to disable scene cut detection. Without scencut the video
quality is dramatically lower than when it is used.
'force_key_frames' and 'scenecut' work just fine together. Such videos
passes Apple AppStore validation and Akamai does not complain about it
either.
Make sure to disable '-g' option, occasionally x264 generates both forced
and '-g', increasing the bitrate, reducing the quality and causing some
other mess.