[FFmpeg-user] Cropdetect Broken since 2.6

Jeremy genericinbox at gmail.com
Sat May 2 22:47:10 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Cropdetect seems to be broken since 2.6. I noticed this the other day with
a new build for my encoding app, which pulled 2.6.2. Cropdetect no longer
worked with 24:16:0 variables. Pushing the threshold variable up to 65
created different values, but they were negative an incorrect.

2.5.6 seems to be the last time cropdetect worked properly.

I can provide output data to support this, if you want. Let me know if I
can help... definitely would love to see this fixed.