[FFmpeg-user] commercial application compatible with FFmpeg

Juan Urrego libreacceso at ymail.com
Sat Mar 28 05:13:22 CET 2015

Hi, I'm currently developing a commercial software product, and I would like to know if there are any legal problems with licenses or patents if I make my software compatible with FFmpeg. I do not plan to distribute the ffmpeg.exe file, so that the end user makes on his own. I only provided support for my software using command lines provided by FFmpeg. I wonder if you might have a problem with that. In advance thank you very much for attention.
Sorry if there are any errors in the text, I'm Hispanic and I use google translator to make this message.