[FFmpeg-user] format for internet explorer post 8

Eric Gunther egunther at warwick.net
Fri Mar 27 11:54:19 CET 2015

Hi,

Hoping someone can assist me in getting information about the format to
use for internet explorer post 8.  I have generated mp4 files with x264
but it seems that the settings are not correct.

I want the video to play in as many browsers as possible and what I am having
trouble with is new and current versions of IE.  I just realized that I could
probably use the wmv format, but I think that I could use mp4, so I am hoping to
find the correct settings.  The source video is avi jpeg.

Thanks,

-eg