[FFmpeg-user] Issues trying to capture video from Point Grey Bumblebee 2 camera

raveningrocks at hotmail.com raveningrocks at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:51:12 CET 2015

Please excuse me for my late reply. This camera doesn't have any play button, please refer to:
http://www.ptgrey.com/bumblebee2-firewire-stereo-vision-camera-systems
for more details. I am wondering if there is a way to correctly interpret the pixel format which is double compared to the each image depth to allow stereo image transmission (the two images' pixels are interlaced), and to correctly initialize the camera for grabbing to prevent ffmpeg from freezing. For now it can be enough to be able to grab just one camera image.
In case it is not possible with the current version of ffmpeg I am ready to code a bit but I would like to ask you if you have any suggestion regarding the way I should proceed (in that case I will switch to the devel mailing list).