[FFmpeg-user] Class 'FFMpeg\FFMpeg\FFMpeg' not found

Dani A danix4u at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 19:09:01 CET 2015

FFMPEG Gurus,

I have installed the FFMPEG and the installation went fine for both FFMPEG and PHP-FFMPEG, now I am using the below code and I am getting this error.

"Class 'FFMpeg\FFMpeg\FFMpeg' not found in /home/website/public_html/FFMpeg/capture.php on line 4

<?php
namespace FFMpeg;  <---Line 4

$ffmpeg = FFMpeg\FFMpeg::create();
$video = $ffmpeg->open('video.mp4');

$frame = $video->frame(FFMpeg\Coordinate\TimeCode::fromSeconds(5));
$frame->save('frame5.jpg');

$frame = $video->frame(FFMpeg\Coordinate\TimeCode::fromSeconds(10));
$frame->save('frame10.jpg');

$frame = $video->frame(FFMpeg\Coordinate\TimeCode::fromSeconds(15));
$frame->save('frame15.jpg');

?>
Do you have any idea about how to fix this?Capture.php is saved in the same directory as the FFMPEG.