[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: Stream mp4

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:12:15 CET 2015

No,no,no.you get it wrong.
Maybe because I'm explain wrong.
Stream play but like TV shows like it server play and client can watch
only,I open two browser and both show one time of video,it like a live
podcast.
I just done what I said in SE question.
Because of these I said I need a true example.

Thank you,
Ara

http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an
                          unladen european swallow