[FFmpeg-user] How to Disable TLS support in ffmpeg 2.x? TLS Fatal alert

raccoon raccoon4me at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:55:42 CET 2015

Ps. According the ffmpeg wbsite, 2.4.7is the latest *stable *release, i do
not want to compile above as i can't really mess around too much, its not a
production server, but i do need a strong reliability. I actually use
ffmpeg to restroom HLS, but i quote ffplay here as a simple example, as
both encounter the same issue.