[FFmpeg-user] AMRDecSpecStruc is missing in 3gp file generated by ffmpeg

prashantha S sayaprashantha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:50:18 CEST 2015

Hi,

Our product uses these fields while playing the 3gp files into the user
port.
It uses this filed to decide to go with trans-coding or Bypass based on
dawb atom

When we open the ffmpeg created amr-wb 3gp files using QTAtomizer, it shows
missing dawb atom in the sawb atom

[image: Inline image 1]

For example:
The format of the dawb atom is the same as the damr atom as defined in TS
26.244. The first 4 bytes after the dawb are the vendor in the output file,
the fifth byte is the decoder version=0, the 6th and 7th bytes are the mode
modeset= 0x0100 which is mode 8 as encoded, the 8th byte is the mode change
period=0 (no restriction ion mode changes) and the last byte is the frames
per sample =5.

Thank you
Prashantha S