[FFmpeg-user] EXR to DPX Error

Malte Sanders sanders.malte.info at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:35:37 CEST 2015

> the used sequence is from the public test
> set, which is freely available

Please upload two or so frames to incoming or
http://www.datafilehost.com/ <http://www.datafilehost.com/>

Carl Eugen

> Hi Malte, I tried download the sequence but didn't let me.
> For the error you are having : "Found more than one compression attribute."
>
> I do have it as well, while converting EXR to something, but apart the
> issue with PIZ compression, never found it creating issue on the output.
>
> L.

Hi Carl, Hi Lorenzo,

you should be granted access (FTP) to the public test set via this form: https://tech.ebu.ch/EBU_SVT_Public_Test_Sequences <https://tech.ebu.ch/EBU_SVT_Public_Test_Sequences> (since I am not completely sure about the license, I did not upload any files. Since it is CC should not be a problem, so if you still can not get access, let me know)

Meanwhile I confirmed the error using another sequence. I used a DPX sequence which I converted using Davinci 11 Lite, no compression applied to the EXR. (DaVinci calls it RGB half (no compression))

ffmpeg -probesize 5000000 -analyzeduration 10M -f image2 -framerate 25 -start_number 90000 -i "%08d.exr" -f image2 -framerate 25 "output_dpx_%05d.dpx" -report

I uploaded the files here: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9b870acb <http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9b870acb>

If u run the command u should get the DPX with error.

Thanks for all the help,

M.