[FFmpeg-user] ip camera udp/tcp problem

sirdavos atillayasin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:10:31 CEST 2015

hi guys, i have been some trouble to get stream from ip camera by using
udp/tcp protocol. I think my problem based on ip camera bacause when i write
same command another cam it works fine.
For example
  ffmpeg -rtsp_transport udp -i rtsp://192.168.. test.ts
  ffmpeg -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://192.168.. test.ts

i can get stream via these command from my first ip camera but when i write
same code second ip camera these error came out

error with tcp
ffmpeg -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://192.168.. test.ts

<http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/file/n4671653/Screenshot_1.png>

as you can see after 6 second frame streaming stops.

error with udp

<http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/file/n4671653/Screenshot_2.png>

Do you have any idea to solve this problem ?