[FFmpeg-user] Cropping small portion of input video while rescaling

Kieran O'Leary kieran.oleary at irishfilm.ie
Sat Jul 25 16:34:38 CEST 2015

Putting the crop filter before the resize in the filter chain produced the desired effect. Any other feedback on my command line would be greatly appreciated. I can't get inline quoting to work on outlook web app (which I have to use today) so I didn't do any quotes. Sorry if this makes things even more confusing.
------
This email has been scanned for spam and malware by The Email Laundry.