[FFmpeg-user] ffserver rtsp stream transmits only audio

En Figureo Canal figureo56.com at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:18:17 CEST 2015

I'm currently trying to stream a file into different formats but, having
problems with rtsp streaming with ffserver.

For testing purposes I'm feeding a mp4 file to ffserver and the video needs
to be "live streamed" to different formats, here is my ffserver
configuration:

<Stream live_500k.h264>

        Feed live.ffm
        Format rtp

        VideoCodec libx264
        VideoSize 640x360
        AVOptionVideo maxrate 500k
        AVOptionVideo preset ultrafast
        AVOptionVideo bufsize 1200k
        AVOptionVideo flags +global_header

        AudioCodec libmp3lame #libfdk_aac
        AudioBitRate 96
        AudioChannels 2
        AudioSampleRate 44100
        AVOptionAudio flags +global_header

        PreRoll 0
        MaxTime 0

        NoDefaults

</Stream>

When I try to play the stream with VLC, I only get the audio.

When I use ffprobe I get the following, not showing any video info other
than the codec:

Stream #0:0: Audio: mp3, 441000 Hz, stereo, s16p, bitrate: 96 kb/s
Stream#0:1: Video: h264, none, 90k tbr, 180ktbc

Can you please guide to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.