[FFmpeg-user] 回复: 回复: incorrect fps and tbr

James Darnley james.darnley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:35:40 CEST 2015

On 2015-07-17 14:11, Moritz Barsnick wrote:
> Whatever became of JavaScript-less downloads? ;-) (Yes, I tried to
> access from the command line. D'uh. datafilehost isn't any better
> though, IIRC.)

You can't run a website these days without masses of javascript.

You track where visitors came from, where they go next, how long they
spent on your site, how many pages they visited, what fonts they have
installed, what browser plugins they have.  For good measure you better
let facebook, google, twitter, and any other social sites they have
cookies from know they visited your page.  You need to pull in a dozen
different analytics services because no one does everything you want.
On top of that you need to let the ad services know which user has just
visited so they can show ads relevant to them rather than the page they
landed on.  Then to top it all off use javascript for layout.  Sprinkle
your page with "display: none"s and "visibility: hidden"s which you then
turn off with javascript.

</rant>