[FFmpeg-user] HELP WITH H264

andrea velrasquiña mocosa52 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 00:16:14 CET 2015

Hi everyone!

I am trying to encode an mpeg4 with the following characteristics, but have
not had much success pasting codes together. Could someone please help me.

Advanced Video Coding  (AVC) MPEG-4, Part 10, (H.264 )

720x480 NTSC
16:9 Anamorphic

Main Profile, Level 3.0 CABAC

Constant bit rate encoding 2.0 Mb/s

VBV value 130202 Bytes or less

Closed GOP
GOP size equal to 1⁄2 second

Every I-frame must be in an IDR.

IDR Frequency set to 1.

Streaming format SPS and other sequence headers shall be repeated
throughout the stream to facilitate fast decoder synchronization during
random access.

B-Frames shall be used when Main Profile is chosen
No referenced B-Frames
Number of B-frames set to 2 or 3
Number of reference frames set to 2
Encode without weighted prediction
Encoding from 29.97 frames/s  progressive scan

Number of slices set to 1, 2, or 4
Deblocking filter shall be enabled

Video-Audio Elementary Stream

MP3 audio elementary streams
With three different audio streams in the video file.
PAT PID = 0x00
PMT PID = 0x3F
PCR PID = 0x30
Audio 1 PID = 0x30