[FFmpeg-user] Rtsp overlay and relay

Axes-techsa stephen at axes-techsa.co.za
Thu Jan 1 09:59:27 CET 2015

Hi

I am using a Samsung exynos and my plan was to overlay text on live rtsp for an IP camera and sink it to another rtsp server so the h264 feed will have text from a file overlayed
My question is can I get the overlay or filter on with the least amount i demuxing and decoding so I can reduce the latency as mush as possible
I will use the codec copy but is there a way to get around the formatting and codecs as both input and output are the same

Regards

Stephen Valentine
Technical
Mobile 079-107-3493
E-mail stephen at axes-techsa.co.za

Legal Disclaimer:

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you may not disseminate, copy or take any action based on the contents thereof; kindly inform the sender immediately.