[FFmpeg-user] Cannot install ffmpeg Solaris

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Feb 3 14:35:26 CET 2015

Dustinta Cristian <dst_cristi_16-at-yahoo.ro <at> ffmpeg.org> writes:

> ./configure --disable-mmx --disable-yasm

Why are you using --disable-asm --disable-yasm?
Please remove them, if there is a problem, it
would indicate a bug (that I would like to fix).

> --disable-pthreads

Why are you using --disable-pthreads?

> --disable-protocol=udp

Why are you disabling udp?
Is there a bug that we should fix?

> --extra-libs="-liconv"

This should not make a difference, does it?

> Compilation fails with the following error
> "ld: fatal: symbol referencing errors.

Please run "make V=1 ffmpeg" twice and post the
complete, uncut console output of the second run.