[FFmpeg-user] Help with Broken Audio Download Please.

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Wed Dec 30 00:42:01 CET 2015

On 25/12/15 19:02, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Budge <ajebay <at> errichel.co.uk> writes:
>
>> I can of course supply the file but am not familiar with
>> how to do so.
> Either use http://www.datafilehost.com/ (512M filesize limit)
> or read http://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html (no filesize limit).
>
> Merry Christmas, Carl Eugen

Hi Carl Eugen,
Thanks for the good wishes.
I have uploaded a short text file and one file entitled
CPEBach_Sample_File.aac to the ffmpeg bugreports  site.  I just hope I
have done it correctly.  Uploading from here is very slow.

I have no idea if the files may be easily fixed or if much work is
involved.  Please let me know when you have had a chance to look at it.
Meanwhile best wishes for the New Year.
Alastair.