[FFmpeg-user] Conversion of video to frames using it's native Variable Framerate generates "Conversion Failed" error sometimes ?

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Wed Dec 23 09:02:57 CET 2015

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015, at 09:55 PM, Liran Sharoni wrote:
> Couldn’t reply my mail got rejected because it was too big , what to do?

IIRC, this was several days ago at least and it was nearly a 5 MB
message. The limit is 250k.

I can't remember what the attachment was, but you can provide links to
files. Please use a sane file sharing service such as datafilehost,
google drive, dropbox, etc (unless of course you have your own server).

We need enough information from you so we can attempt to duplicate the
issue: this includes the command, complete console output, and any
necessary input files.