[FFmpeg-user] preserve quality error

James Heliker james.heliker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 22:23:13 CET 2015

On 12/22/15, 1:17 PM, "ffmpeg-user on behalf of juan carlos Rebate" <ffmpeg-user-bounces at ffmpeg.org on behalf of nerus492 at gmail.com> wrote:

>it shows that you do not use Gmail, thanks for no help, this list is
>useless bye bye

I use Gmail, and it is very simple to not top-post. This list is an excellent resource if you’re willing to be respectful and follow the rules.

HTML has nothing to do with it - this response is sent as plain text instead of HTML (Rich Formatting as Gmail calls it). Can you use Google or is that useless for you also?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=enable+html+in+gmail