[FFmpeg-user] New user want to use ffmpeg in asp.net

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Dec 17 22:16:22 CET 2015

Am 17.12.2015 um 22:10 schrieb Martín Capón Borreggo:
> Thanks.
>
> What do u mean 'wihout the full output?

ffmpeg.exe outouts more than "I get an error 'unsupported code for
stream #0.0'" and so when you do "fmpeg -i ejemplo.avi ejemplo.mp4"
there is *more output*

and for "I can't copy and paste the error" two questions:

* why the hell do you create two threads on the list?
* why do you pretend that one can't copy&paste console
   outout on windows?

> Do u know where can I downoload all the files that come with ffmpeg and the ffmpeg itself in zip format?

ffmpeg upstream only releases source code
what exactly are you missing and from where are you binaries?