[FFmpeg-user] HDR 4K support in ffmpeg

cagri ozcinar cagriozcinar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:40:13 CET 2015

Currently, ISO/IEC MPEG has been working on HDR video coding
standardization. There is a MPEG HDRtools, which contains necessary tools
for HDR video coding.

Alternatively, there are some HDR image/video toolboxes:
1- http://pfstools.sourceforge.net/hdrhtml.html
2- https://github.com/banterle/

Also, there is a coding project in http://www.lumahdrv.org/ that you can
directly encode your HDR video. However, I do not have idea about its
performance.