[FFmpeg-user] Ffmpeg build on Ubuntu

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Fri Dec 4 18:59:29 CET 2015

Though I am not the OP fro the build problem in question, I can report that
this failure occurred for me in the FFmpeg build process Wednesday, Dec 2.
  Everything was checked out fresh at that time.

I was following the instructions for Linux 14.04 described on the FFmpeg
build page.  It did not appear to me that there was a problem in the x265
build itself.

It seemed as though the FFmpeg build process was not finding it.  This even
though it was located exactly where it claimed it should be.  Therefore I
tried to report it as a problem with the FFmpeg configure process.

My report was not posted because I was not yet a 'member' of the list.

Dave