[FFmpeg-user] Audio/video capture out of synchronisation. Is my fix right?

MrNice wxcvbn2006 at iol.ie
Mon Aug 31 11:26:58 CEST 2015

On 31/08/15 09:46, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> MrNice <wxcvbn2006 <at> iol.ie> writes:
>
>> BTW if I add -itsoffset -0.15 and I remove -ts mono2abs
>> all is sync even if start: of audio and start: of video
>> are widely different:
>
> Then this sounds like the best solution to me.
> (although unexpected)
>
> Carl Eugen

Thanks Carl

Last question:
Did you notice the message
Cliping frame in rate conversion by
in the output?

In the second output, the first is
Cliping frame in rate conversion by 0.000008
and the value increases, the last is
Cliping frame in rate conversion by 0.008064
When I capture for few minutes, the value increases more and sometime
stop and restarts later.
As the text is is green, I'd guess this doesn't impact he quality, but I
am not sure.
AFAIK, cliping (I think there is a spelling mistake, right is clipping)
means something cut or saturated/overloaded (this is more audio context)
but I don't know in this case with what I thing is a time value.

Do you have any idea what is it?