[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG Image overlay Fade in and out on Video not working properly, ,

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Aug 24 16:33:03 CEST 2015

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 06:32:10 -0700, ankur456799 wrote:
> hi after added shortest again its not working  FFMPEG get stuck and continue
> running

Sorry, stupid of me for not trying before recommending.

I did give you the correct command line, I believe. But we're
triggering this bug, which I can reproduce:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/3789

Please just interrupt ffmpeg by pressing 'q', or give an output option
"-t" stating the number of seconds to convert (length of the input
video).

Sorry, nothing I can do about this bug, and I don't know any
proper workaround.

Moritz