[FFmpeg-user] Running ffmpeg on very low cost distributed platform

pph at zflod.com pph at zflod.com
Mon Aug 17 05:43:47 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,

My company is developing a public API for running distributed computing jobs at much lower cost
than the prevailing cloud platforms like Amazon EC2 spot instances.

We would like to run ffmpeg as first application for this and before we open it up, I would like to understand the exact needs of ffmpeg users as far as running it in batch mode on a low cost distributed platform.

I would really appreciate it, if you would take a few moments to answer some questions regarding
your usage of ffmpeg. In return, as a token of appreciation, we would give you early access to
the platform for some time to run your jobs at free of cost.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8ZHSMSJ

Please reply to me directly if you have any questions.

Regards,
Paul H.
pph at zflod dot com